Tuesday, January 13

Brooklyn's First Gymnastics Class

Brooklyn had her first gymnastics class last night and she LOVED it! Emma just got moved up to the older class and we chose a time that would coincide for a class for Brooklyn and I (or John and B) to do while we are there. For the past 8 months, I have been trying to entertain B up in the observation area for an hour. Not really that fun. She has been on the waiting list and finally got in! Since I was doing the class with her and John is out of town, I was only able to get this picture before we left. She LOVES her new leotard and wears it all the time.

She was so excited to get to go in the gym where Emma was. I was worried about keeping her in line and her ability to wait her turn. She did awesome for her first time. She did all the activities without hesitation.

I think Brooklyn's favorite part were the stamps at the end. We get out about 15 minutes before Emma so we went upstairs to watch the rest of E's class. She was knocking on the window and attempting to show E her stamps she got. It was precious. I was so proud of Brooklyn and had a great time doing this with her.

I should add that we have been having some major bedtime issues with B lately. She practically asked to go to bed last night and when I left the room, there was never a peep. She was worn out! Hooray!

6 comments:

kate said...

Yea! I am so excited for her and you! It is always good to burn a little energy! We love gym. day. Although now O has gym. in the morning and piano at night. Last week she was about to crash at piano. It makes for a long day. My girls still aren't getting along. Want to swap one kid for a few days? Maybe they'd get along better that way. :)(I just saw that I am logged in under gmail- but it is me.)

2 Loos said...

She looks so big! That is so fun!!!! Love you guys!

Erica said...

I am so excited for her. I am looking forward to putting Norah in dance class.

Unknown said...

Okay, B looks like you Al! Emma does too, especially with her coloring, but Brooklyn likes like a blond mini-you too. Super cuteness.

Allison Nelson said...

It is probably the double chin, big belly and fat crease in the leg that makes us look so similar!

Unknown said...

Hah!! You are funny. But, no darlin', it's all in the face shape. Even your profiles! You're cute and you know it! So is B. And, yes, see ya at the flow. Whoever gets there first get a matt and save a spot?