Wednesday, November 5

Does Anyone Have Basketball Tickets?

This is very last minute, but I thought I would try. John and I have 2 tickets to go to the Razorback basketball game tomorrow night and we want to take the girls. We are cheap and are hoping to be able to get the girls in for free. I have heard on these early games that the ushers will often let in kids for free. We have no idea what to expect, so thought we would check with all of you and see if anyone knows of 2 free tickets to the game tomorrow night (Thursday). Let us know if you know anything!
You would make 2 little Razorback cheerleaders very happy! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I don't have tickets to offer, but what I've seen happen at these early games in the past is that people leave extra tickets stuck behind the signs at the entrances. Yes, the ushers will let you in free but they still need to tear a ticket for every person (NCAA rules or something like that). So they'll just grab a couple of those for your girls.

Seth said...

I totally could have gotten you tickets. Please call me whenever you need tickets and i'll see what I can do.