Wednesday, April 16

I Love Crayola!

I have had 2 secret (well, not to secret if you know me well) dream jobs for most of my life. One being to work for Ralph Lauren in his home/design department and the other to work for the Crayola company in some way. I absolutely LOVE a new box of crayons. They make me giddy, even at 31 years old. I am always on the look out for new Crayola products. I bought some of the new Crayola Sidewalk Paint the other day at Target. It was a great $5 investment. The pack we got came with 2 paint bottles, a brush and 3 sidewalk chalks.
During B's nap today, Emma and I tried it all out. I had a lot of fun. Oh, and Emma enjoyed it too. Hopefully, it comes out of the sidewalk like it says. I will let you know after we get some rain. Emma is wearing the little smock that I had when I was her age. This picture is for my Mom, so she can see Emma wearing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What no Crayola Air Brush now that would of been a fancy thing to have could you imagine her face lets paint the house mom.

Blake

Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with Crayola!