Saturday, April 28

My Girls

Brooklyn will actually be 7 months old next weekend, but we went for her 6 month check up a couple of weeks ago. Here are her stats:
15 lbs. 10 oz. and 25 1/4" long, she is right at the 50% mark

As chubby as she seems to us, I guess she isn't all that chubby since she is in the 50%. Emma was a little more than 2 pounds smaller and an inch shorter at this point.

Brooklyn is sitting up now (with something behind her to catch her if she falls) and has one tooth. She has a very easy going personality (so far) and is a lot of fun. Emma and her are starting to interact more and that is neat to watch. We put Brooklyn in the big bathtub with Emma a few weeks ago and they loved it. It stressed me out, but they had fun. I knew that Brooklyn was either going to slip through the seat or Emma was going to dump her cup of water over her head. They survived and we got cute pictures from it. That is all that matters, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to come up here so we can get all the girls in our bathtub! It would be the cutest and most stressful thing ever- but so worth it! Love the pics! And your neclace you wore to princesses. Where did you get it?
Kate

Allison Nelson said...

Why does it have to cost so much to fly?
I got my necklace at some little store in Hillcrest. I can't remember the name of it. My sister would know. It was like $7! Made it even better!
Miss you!