Friday, January 26

Bumbo Madness: The Beginning

When Brooklyn was born, we received a Bumbo. For those that don't know what a Bumbo is, it's a little chair designed for babies who can't sit up fully on their own. They're very handy, as they can sit just about anywhere, and keeps the kids from laying on their backs all the time. It also helps them strengthen their muscles so as to sit better sooner. Anyway, we started putting Brooklyn in our Bumbo this week, and it's really funny. I guess it's just strange to see her sitting up, and sometimes at eye level. She seems to like it, too.

I have decided to start a new series of picture blogs dedicated to the Bumbo. I will call it "Bumbo Madness". Each post will show Brooklyn in the Bumbo in some random spot. Tonight's inaugural Bumbo Madness shows Brooklyn chilling on the dinner table. She sat with us as we ate. The next post may be her sitting on top of the refrigerator...we'll see if Allison will let me endanger Brooklyn's life for a funny picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Harbin can use his. I'm sure we'll be posting that too.
Kara