Wednesday, June 4

More Summer Fun

We had some fun cousin time this morning. Grace, Luke and Isaac came over to play in the sprinkler with Emma and Brooklyn. They taught us MANY fun things that you can do with a water hose. This is what they tried out today:
1. They put the sprinkler under the trampoline and then jumped.
2. They jimmy rigged the hose to make a water slide
3. They ran the sprinkler in front of the swing
4. Of course, just good old fashion running through the sprinkler.

Brooklyn did a lot of this stuff, but she stayed by the water table most of the time.

I love that we all live so close and they can come over to play. AND, I'm really glad that a 12, 10, and 8 year old are not too cool to play with a 4 1/2 year old and a 20 month old. I will close with Emma's quote for the day:
"I wish they could all come over everyday."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! You guys are very blessed to live so close to each other! I know all of your kids will make a lot of fun memories!

Anonymous said...

I still love the time I got to spend with B on the trampoline, she is so different! She just gives it all she has to jump on that thing!