Friday, April 27

Current Top 5 List: Music

I've really been enjoying some different albums lately.

  • Dashboard Confessional: Dusk and Summer. I'm just now discovering DC. I'm a huge fan.
  • Augustana: All the Stars and Boulevards.
  • Snow Patrol: Eyes Open. I'm pretty sure I love every song on this album. It's been a constant in my car for a while now. Also makes good background music while working.
  • Anberlin: Blueprints for the Black Market. This is their first album. I caught up with them on their second album, "Never Take Friendship Personal" and loved it. Their third CD, "Cities", is good, but I haven't learned to love it quite yet. I'm sure I'll get there
  • Rocco DeLuca & The Burden: I Trust You to Kill Me. This is an older, but still new, album that I've re-discovered. Their sound is just neat.

No comments: