Saturday, February 5

Emma's Note

A few weeks ago, I got a call from the school nurse that Emma had fallen down at recess. She was okay, but slipped in some melted snow and got pretty wet. I was at dance with Brooklyn, but it was almost over so we ran to the house to grab some clothes and take them to her. She was with the nurse eating her lunch when we got there. I helped her get dressed and then told her she needed to go on back to class. She proceeded to get really sad and cry. Luckily, Mrs. Waterman walked by at that moment and took her back to class for me. I was sad to leave her like that, but I knew it was the best thing to do.

She came home from school that day doing fine and fully recovered. Later that evening, I was going through her backpack and found a sweet note from someone from school. I asked Emma who it was from and she said, "Jordan." It was the sweetest note and I went on and on to Emma about how great I thought it was for Jordan to write that to her. Emma goes to a public school and this is the note that she got from a sweet friend that was concerned for her when she was upset at school. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

That is soooo sweet! I know that made your heart happy.