Tuesday, December 28

Pre-Halloween Fun

The four of us carved a pumpkin and did our annual "ghost" foot paintings the weekend before Halloween. I love watching the progression of the ghosts get bigger each year!

The girls always have good intentions of helping John carve our pumpkin, but it is really John who does it all. Brooklyn hung in there for a while, but Emma would not touch the "goo". I think John did a great job. :)











Brooklyn had a party at her school for Halloween. They got to dress up and all the teachers dressed up too. One of her teachers dressed up as a doctor. Her other teacher dressed as Dora, but I didn't get a picture of her.









Emma's school has a party called Birthday Bash for Halloween. The lady who her school is named after birthday is on Halloween, so they have a party for her in their classes and then a big carnival that night. It is always a lot of fun! Brooklyn loves going to Emma's parties! The other two pictures are of Emma's sweet friends Jordan and Elise.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Okay, I may comment on every post :)
I LOVE the ghosts! Why do I not know about this tradition? Thinking I may copy it if it isn't too late for my crew!