Monday, December 27

Funny words.....

There are words every day that Brooklyn says that make me smile, but here a few I have written down over the past few months:

"I'm all out of injury (energy)!"

"Can I please have some se'dert (dessert)?"

"I need my gankie (blankie)."

While we were at Disney World, on the Safari in Animal Kingdom, we saw some baboons with very red bottoms. She yelled out as loud as she could, "Mom, look at thems underpants!"

On a not so happy note, she has started to use the word loser. We have no idea where she heard it, but its not good. She has been disciplined quite a few times for using it towards Emma. BUT, on this particular day it was hard to get on to her. The two of us were in the car on the way home from school and she was telling me about her day. She told me she did not call anyone a loser. Then it was quiet for a moment and she said, "Mom, I think Satan is a loser." I agreed, but reminded her not to use the word. :)

I thought I would leave you with a random picture I took of our very own Halloween Princess Bride cooking in the kitchen. The outfits she comes up with are hilarious!

No comments: