Tuesday, September 21

Brooklyn Starts Dance

Brooklyn and Emma dance all the time at home, so when I asked Brooklyn if she wanted to take dance this year the answer was an obvious YES! I told her she would have to stop gymnastics if she wanted to try dance and she said she wanted to give gymnastics a break.

We missed the first week because we were in Disney World (Yes, I'm starting with the short posts and will eventually get to our incredible time at WDW), but she came ready to dance last Tuesday morning. Brooklyn was so excited to use her new ballet and tap shoes! She was even more excited that she was getting to take dance with two of her besties, Whitlee and Alyssa and a new friend from the summer, Hannah. I can't even explain to you how cute they all are!

1 comment:

kate said...

Soooooooo cute! Wish I could see them! Miss you!