Friday, March 14

Ready for Summer

Emma came up to me this morning and asked if we could swim in the blue pool in the backyard. (that means our little plastic baby pool) I tried to explain that it was 51 degrees outside and it was way to cold. She just said, "I want it to be hot, so we can swim."
I told her she could put on her swim suit and swim in my bathtub with Brooklyn. She thought that was a pretty good idea as long as I didn't have to "wash" her. I have to admit, it was pretty fun. Not only for Emma, Brooklyn and me, but also Belle.

1 comment:

Becky Carter said...

I have been out of town for a week, and it has taken me another week to get caught up - I hate that you guys have all been sick, but hope that you are on the mends. Let's get together soon and let those girls get outside and play!