Sunday, November 11

Sweet, Sick B

Brooklyn woke up with a fever on Friday afternoon and had it until sometime last night. It got up to 103.5 at its highest point. She was pretty fussy unless she was being held, but I took full advantage of the cuddle time. Emma was never a cuddly baby and I prayed for Brooklyn to be, but she really isn't. More so than Emma, but still not a cuddler. I made John take some pictures of our cuddle time so I could remember it down the road! She literally laid on me for a solid hour after dinner last night. It was the highlight of my weekend.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Such sweet pictures! Aren't they just pitiful when they're sick?

I love it when they cuddle! Jackson was not a snuggly boy but so far Cooper is. . . and I'm in heaven.

Emily said...

Poor Sweet baby! My girls only like to snuggle as an excuse to sleep in the bed with us...

Sarah said...

That picture of her on her chair is so sweet. Is she better?

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I am so sorry she was sick. It is really random when they get those fever viruses. I am glad you got your cuddle time! We got the girls hair cut tonight. I will have to put pics up. Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in like 4 weeks!!
Kate