Monday, October 15

Pumpkin Spice Continued....

I made a new discovery today that I needed to share with all the pumpkin spice latte lovers out there that are on a budget and can't afford Starbucks on a regular basis. (Peter, I'm sorry to sway a few customers away, but I don't think Starbucks will hurt from this post) I stopped at the Kum and Go in Springdale (across from Hastings) to get gas today. I looked at the front door and saw a sign that said, "New-Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino". I figured that I would splurge $1 and try it out. I am so glad I did!!! It was actually better than the Starbucks version that I had on Saturday morning. Kudos to the Kum and Go for a splendid fall treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am in love with gas station cappuccino's. (most of them) they are cheap and super yummy....i'll have to try it...yeah, i was kicking myself for spending 4.00 on a marshmallow mocha that i could probably make myself. (although it was quite tasty:))