Tuesday, August 14

My Little Helper

Despite how I am feeling about Emma at the present moment, she was very helpful this morning. She cleaned all the door knobs and the two windows that Belle seems to slobber all over. I was cleaning the mirror in the bathroom and she asked to help. I helped her up and she wiped away. Before we could begin cleaning, she had to put on the proper cleaning attire. She had to clean like Cinderella would clean is what she told me!
I am choosing to think of the good things about our morning instead of the other 100 things that she got in trouble for. Is anyone else's 3 year old acting crazy right now? I am ready for the 4's. Or am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wax on Wax off, I guess she got mad because you were taking all her mattell barbies away lol.

Blake