Tuesday, March 13

Golf Update

Two things on my golfing radar this morning:

The LPGA
The LPGA just moved in next door to my office. The LPGA is actually playing a tournament here in Northwest Arkansas this year. The NW Arkansas Championship will be played at Pinnacle Country Club September 7-9. Depending on the field, I might just be going to check this out! Michelle Wie or Annika Sorenstam could be some fun players to see.

Razorback Golf Course
I heard on the radio (104.9 the X) yesterday morning that Razorback Golf Course has recently been renovated. The great thing about Razorback golf course is the location. It is very accessible. However, that's the only good thing about it. It's a terrible course. So, if by "renovation" they mean "we ripped up every shred of earth and build an entirely new course the RIGHT way", it might be worth a visit. I expect they mean more "We actually cut the pasture grass and added distance markers and got new tee box markers (little Hogs!)". If you know anything more about it, let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be fun. I would take MH to that so that she could see the girls. I might get a little golfer out of it. Keep us posted on your blog!