Thursday, March 15

Fat Rolls, Fat Rolls Everywhere!

First of all, I have to say this: Daylight Savings Time is KILLING me! I can not get back on a normal schedule of sleep. Since I'm not tired at midnight, I thought I should post some stuff about Brooklyn.

Fat Rolls
Babies are cute (for the most part). A big reason they're so cute is because they are chunky balls of fat and smiles. Brooklyn was sitting in her bumbo recently and I noticed that she had fat rolls on her arm. I started counting...and ended at 4! 4 freaking rolls on her arm! That's about 2 rolls too many, but it's still pretty cute. If you click on the picture to make it larger, you can count 3 large rolls: wrist, elbow, and bicep. The fourth is actually near her shoulder, which doesn't seem natural to me, but I'm not a doctor. She's right at the 50th percentile on weight and size, so I'm not alarmed...just amazed.

Frankenstein
While in her bumbo, we usually give her some rings to play with. Every time you put the rings in front of her, Brooklyn's eyes get really big and her arms go flying out in front of her like Frankenstein. She slowly moves her hands in closer for the choke-hold and seizes the rings. They are immediately inserted in her mouth for the next 10 minutes. For some reason, I really think her Frankenstein pose is really funny. So I will put the rings in front of her, she strikes the pose, I laugh. I then take the rings away before she grabs them and repeat the process over and over again until Allison tells me I'm being mean. I'll see if I can get some video of it for everyone's enjoyment.

No comments: