Saturday, February 10

Tummy Time with Brooklyn

Allison and Emma went to a birthday party this morning, so I got to hang out with Brooklyn while they were gone. Usually, she's asleep when we're here alone...today, it was prime awake time!

We spent a long time on her play mat looking in the mirror and playing with toys. At this point, she's really grabbing onto things and smiling a lot at her reflection. If you're a parent, you know that "tummy time" is vitally important. Of course, I'm not really sure WHY it's important, but it just is (which is enough explanation for me). Brooklyn can't last very long on her tummy before getting really mad, so we took a breather for a few minutes. During the breather, I grabbed the camera and snapped some reflection shots of us in her play mirror. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy these kinds of photos.

No comments: